Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM> on 2008/05/27 17:09:42 UTC

1.4.2 release candidate

Hi all,

I plan on posting the 1.4.2 release candidate for the Java XMLSec
project in the next couple of days. If there are any objections, please
let me know as soon as possible.

--Sean

1.4.2 release candidate now posted and ready for testing

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
I have just posted the 1.4.2 release candidate jar to:

http://people.apache.org/~mullan/dist/xmlsec-1.4.2rc1.jar

Please download and test and report any problems to the alias in the
next two weeks.

The following bugs have been fixed in this release (since the beta 2
release):

Fixed bug 44999: DOMException is thrown at XMLSignature creation. Thanks
to Giedrius Noreikis.
Fixed bug 44863: Improved logging in signature handling. Thanks to Wally
Dennis.
Fixed bug 44956: Concurrent creation of a XMLSignature instance produces
an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException. Thanks to Giedrius Noreikis
Fixed bug 44991: Concurrent invocation of KeyInfo.getX509Certificate()
occasionally fails. Thanks to Giedrius Noreikis