Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/02/21 04:34:52 UTC

Re: [ApacheDS] New issues with name parser

Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Emmanuel,

Ok this is part II:

I have found a way to reproduce the error in eclipse.  Looks like
running org.apache.directory.server.jndi.ServerContextFactoryTest before
running org.apache.directory.server.AddObjectClassesToEntryTest makes
the parser fail.  This parser is a reused static parser by the LdapName
class.  I think something is going stale in the parser after the first
tests are run.

Try deleting the other tests minus these two in server-main module. Then
run these two tests together in elcipse using the run option for all
tests in the project.  Then you can reproduce the error within eclipse.

I am debugging now and for some reason the parser starts to see the
first token "ou" in the case of the "ou=system" string as a WS token of
type = 16.  This is a whitespace token.  I think deep down the lexer is
messed up somewhere.  I'll try to isolate what is making the lexer freak.

Alex