Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ed Scriven <ed...@poshhamster.com> on 2009/02/02 14:02:38 UTC

Re: JAX-WS CXF with Tibco JMS

Christian,

I am unable to get to work today due to the snow here in the UK.  I'll
have a look tomorrow.

Your exception for Tomcat is a common problem in Eclipse.  If you
restart Eclipse it normally goes away.  If not, I clean out the Tomcat
working directories (right-click server in Eclipse for the option) and
then restart Eclipse.

Hope that helps,

Ed

--
Batehawk Ltd registered in England and Wales.  Registration number: 6142022
Registered Office: c/o Ascot Sinclair Associates, Avondale House,