Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Chakrader Dewaragatla <Ch...@lifelock.com> on 2015/11/11 00:05:03 UTC

Nifi service fail to start - Removed custom processor

Hi - We developed few custom processors and built multiple work flows. Latter, I removed some custom processors (with out clearing the processors/workflows associated to it on canvas). Now nifi service fail to start as it try to instatiate the (removed) custom processors. How do we fix it?

Thanks,
-Chakri

________________________________
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
________________________________

Re: Nifi service fail to start - Removed custom processor

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com>.
Will do!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.