Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Willie Vu <ct...@ust.hk> on 2003/04/11 19:09:08 UTC

parameters scope

I'm working on a plugin.  I run into a weird problem.  Somehow the
${maven.doc.dest} becomes empty string when I pass it to <mkdir> like this
<mkdir dir="${maven.doc.dest}"/>.  In the same goal, when I pass it to
<doc:jsl>, it seems <doc:jsl> gets the correct path.

Any idea?

--
Willie

Re: parameters scope

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 13:09, Willie Vu wrote:
> I'm working on a plugin.  I run into a weird problem.  Somehow the
> ${maven.doc.dest}

It's ${maven.docs.dest} notice the 'docs'.

> becomes empty string when I pass it to <mkdir> like this
> <mkdir dir="${maven.doc.dest}"/>.  In the same goal, when I pass it to
> <doc:jsl>, it seems <doc:jsl> gets the correct path.
>
> Any idea?

Also if you are retrieving that value from where it's defined i.e. the
xdoc plugin then you must retrieve from that xdoc plugin:

${pom.getPluginContext('maven-xdoc-plugin').getVariable('maven.docs.dest')}

Which is how you get values that are defined from a particular plugin.

Hope that helps.

> --
> Willie

jvz.