Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/03/23 16:19:10 UTC

[Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Update of "RoadMap" by JeremiasMaerki

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JeremiasMaerki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/RoadMap

The comment on the change is:
Some updates

  Starting with the 0.90alpha1 release, new releases will be published within regular intervals, probably every 2 to 3 months. The next release will have at least "beta" quality. For the time being we will continue to provide only a subset of the whole XSL-FO specification though we're trying to increase coverage besides stabilizing the existing codebase.

- The first "production grade" release can probably be expected in late 2Q2006.
+ The first "production grade" release can probably be expected in late 2Q2006. The next release planned is a beta-level release with bugfixes, new features and a finalized end-user API.

  = Things being worked on =

@@ -23, +23 @@

   * API stabilization (all)
   * AFP Renderer (Code: Manuel, Legal: Jeremias)
   * Startup optimization (Jeremias)
+  * PDF/A-1 comformance (Jeremias)
+  * page-position="last" (Jeremias)

  == Other tasks ==

   * Improvements on font support (F!OrayFont, Vincent)
   * XML Graphics Commons (Jeremias plus helpers wanted!)
-  * PDF/A-1 comformance (Jeremias)
-  * page-position="last" (Manuel)
+  * PCL Renderer (Jeremias)
+  * Correct duplex printing from the PostScript Renderer (Jeremias)

  ''(Committers and contributors, please list here what your current focus is and please keep it up-to-date! Thanks!)''