Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Connie Yang <cy...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/01 22:49:05 UTC

Request for write access to Apache Incubator Wiki

Hello,

Please grant Connie Yang write access to Apache Incubator Wiki.  I'm in the
process of submitting an Apache project proposal.  So, I will need update
access to my wiki once it's promoted.

Thanks
Connie

Re: Request for write access to Apache Incubator Wiki

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Wed, 1 Feb 2017, Connie Yang wrote:
> Please grant Connie Yang write access to Apache Incubator Wiki.  I'm in
> the process of submitting an Apache project proposal.  So, I will need
> update access to my wiki once it's promoted.

I've granted write permissions to the username "Connie Yang", let us know
if you're using something else

Nick

Re: Request for write access to Apache Incubator Wiki

Posted by Connie Yang <cy...@gmail.com>.
My page is Rheos Proposal, HTTPS://wiki.apache.org/incubator/RheosProposal