Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Christian Gruber <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/06 05:16:43 UTC

pluginDependencies resolution

Hi,

     I tried to send this earlier, but didn't see it show up
anywhere.  Anyway, I have a plugin where, for reasons too painful to
go into, I have to execute a java class in a new JVM and have the
calling plugin's .jar in the classpath.  I went to find the
appropriate approach to get it from the repo (clearly it's there, or
the calling code wouldn't be running), but
project.getPluginDependencies() was not populated.

     Is there an attribute or something I need to put down in the mojo
to, say "resolvePluginDependencies" so that is filled?  Or is there a
better way to get at the .jar artifact from the present plugin in
order to add it to the classpath of the called JVM?

thanks,
Christian.

Re: pluginDependencies resolution

Posted by Christian Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hmm.  Sorry, I meant pluginArtifacts, not pluginDependencies. -cg

--
-----
Christian Gruber