Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net> on 2003/10/27 21:12:54 UTC

[collections] navigation causing Maven build to fail?

The inclusion of the commons navigation in xdocs/navigation.xml is
causing the Maven build to fail on my machine.

In navigation.xml, the entity is defined as:

<!DOCTYPE project [
	<!ENTITY commons-nav SYSTEM "../incl_nav.xml">
]>

The Maven build shows:

/home/subterfusion/files/tech/appdev/projects/apache/jakarta-commons/collections/incl_nav.xml
(No such file or directory) Nested exception:
/home/subterfusion/files/tech/appdev/projects/apache/jakarta-commons/collections/incl_nav.xml
(No such file or directory)

Questions:

1. Should navigation.xml be including ../../incl_nav.xml (since the file
is in the jakarta-commons directory)?

2.  Or, is my environment just screwed up somehow?  Most other projects
seem to include the file in the same manner...

Re: [collections] navigation causing Maven build to fail?

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>.
Thanks, I'll commit the same fix to [collections].

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>