Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/07/13 18:47:13 UTC

Adding Build number to log info

when People send the Log files it would be nice if the Module version
and/or at least the SVN Release number is part of the exception report.
The would help us (ME) figure out where they are and make providing help
easier.
     public static final String major_version = "1.";
     public static final String minor_version = "0.1.2";
     public static final String sinceofbizversion = "3.2";
     public static final String maxsupportedofbizversion = "3.2";

I already do this on my Excpetions at the module level not sure how to
implement it for SVN realease. Possible

     public static final String SVN = "$Rev: 418498 $";