Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/26 20:07:55 UTC

cxf client inside servicemix

Hi, I'm testing servicemix 4 for a week until now and I can't get working a
cxf web service inside servicemix, that queries another external web service
inside its implementation and connects to ldap using DirContext (its fails
because of an intercepting stuff inside servicemix).
Can someone give me an example of I cxf web service inside servicemix, with
a ws client inside of it? And, an example of an application connecting to
ldap from inside of one cxf web service?

Thank you very much.

--
Jaime Hablutzel

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente) 9 8964 0369

Re: cxf client inside servicemix

Posted by rsmaoui <s-...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

thanks for your responce.

In fact i need more explanation,
i want to invoke externalwebservice, this webservice return message, then i
need to send this message to another external webservice. i created quartz
servicemix component to trigger cxf-bc provider and now i don't know how
send this message to second bc. can you explain me more please.

i used jbi component because there is an existing project and i need to add
new components. it's possible to recreate the project, but i don't know if
all JBI components have similar components in camel like servicemix-quartz
component.

thanks.

Re: cxf client inside servicemix

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

First of all, cxf-bc provider can also process response message, so
you can use it with other JBI component which expect a response.
But we don't suggest you still use JBI component if you start as a new
project, as JBI is kinda deprecated, you should use camel related
component instead.

Freeman
On 2012-6-1, at 上午12:48, rsmaoui wrote:

> Hi Jean,
>
> in the case of an external webservice that return value and this
> value will
> be used by anothor servicemix component, so i think it's not
> possible to use
> cfx-bc component in provider mode as a webservice client, else how
> recover
> the value and send it to the second component !!

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Re: cxf client inside servicemix

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Jaime,

in fact your question is very wide.

You have several ways to do it :
- you can use a pure JBI packaging into SMX4. In this case, you can use
a servicemix-bean based SU (in consumer mode/scheduler) to query the
LDAP and send a message to a servicemix-cxf-bc based SU (in provider
mode). You build your SA and deploy it directly in SMX4 (by copying it
in the deploy directory or using mvn jbi:mvn:... provisioning).
- another solution is to use component from an OSGi point of view using
the EndpointExporter. In that case, you can merge your xbean in a single
XML file and add the EndpointExporter bean to deploy. In that case, you
can package your business logic in an OSGi bundle, registering a service
that you can use.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com>.