Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by pablo <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/15 14:34:36 UTC

Simplify the portal - remove authentication

Hi,

I'm trying to simplify as much as I can the Pluto Portal, to have an even
lighter portal that allows me to just deploy some portlets, and also that
lets me understand everything that's going on inside it.

To start with, I want to remove the authentication need, so I'd rather have
a simple init page with links to some jsps showing some portlets. Well I
can't find the source code that deals with it!

We have the following in login.jsp:
<c:if test='${param.error == "1"}'> Invalid credentials. Please try again
</c:if>

But I can't guess how it finds it out :S

I know this question might seem very obvious to most of you, so I'd really
appreciate some pointers so I can learn more about it and work it out by
myself.

Thank you!

Re: Simplify the portal - remove authentication

Posted by pablo <pa...@gmail.com>.
Ok I fixed it. It was clearly a very simple issue...

Just commenting out the sections
<security-constraint/>
<login-config/>
<security-role/>
from pluto-portal/serc/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml.