Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2021/01/26 13:09:28 UTC

Fineract 1.5.0 release branch

Hi everyone,

Based on our "How to Release Apache Fineract" process documented at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/DRwIB :

I will create a 1.5.0 branch off develop in our git repository at
https://github.com/apache/fineract on Wednesday, February 10, 2020.

The release tracking umbrella issue for tracking all activity in JIRA is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-1305 for this Fineract
1.5.0.

If you have any work in progress that you like to see included in this
release, please add "blocking" links to the release JIRA issue.

I am the release manager for this release.

Cheers,

Aleks

Re: Fineract 1.5.0 release branch

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Hi everyone,

... first: sorry for the delay, had a couple of distractions I had to
attend to...

Now back to the release... Today I will go over the current set of Jira
issues to see what the situation is... everyone who's currently working on
an issue and thinks that it can get done let's say in the next 2 weeks
should assign it to version 1.5.0 in Jira; please do the same with issues
that should be included in 1.5.0 (independent if someone is working on it).

Would be great if we could get this done in the next couple of days. Once
I'm done sorting things out on Jira I'll publish a list here to give
everyone an overview.

Thanks again for helping out... if you have any questions or need help then
let me know (and let's discuss here on the list).

Cheers,

Aleks

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.