Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Venu Durgam <vd...@yahoo.com> on 2004/05/01 03:14:17 UTC

RemoteSearchable

I was wondering if you implemented search using RemoteSearchable.
Would you kindly email sample source code.

Thanks.
Venu Durgam

Re: RemoteSearchable

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Ah, yet another perfect time to plug Lucene's test suite.  There is an
example of it in Lucene's own test code.  This is always your best bet
for prime (perhaps contrived, but effective for learning the API)
examples.

	Erik