Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/24 09:21:07 UTC

ApacheCon BOF

Hi all,

I am going to suggest doing a Apache Portal BOF in Dublin this week.
Here is the outline of what we are going to present. And then we are
going to do an open discussion. Input is welcome from everyone.

Portlet Specification JSR-168, Demos, Gems, Administrators, Render and
Action Request and Response.

Building Jetspeed requires the Maven plugin and Ant

Using the Maven Plugin to make a portal

Decorators, themes, templates, and layouts

Users, Groups, and Roles

Developing Portlets with Bridges: struts jsf velocity perl php and mapserver

PSML - Folders, Pages, Fragments, Links, Metadata, Page Manager

Portlet Modes - View, Edit, Help, Custom

Security - JAAS, Permissions, Constraints. SSO

J2 Architecture - Component Manager, Spring, and OJB. The Portal,
Pluto, Bridges, Velocity, Profiler, Rewriter, Jetspeed Services,
Logging, Valves(Request Context), Capabilities, Deployment.

Miscellaneous - Statistics, Debugging

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy