Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sai <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/16 18:51:24 UTC

Post Json as an attachment in the Camel Route (blueprint)

Hello,
     How can i post Json file as an attachment to the Rest web-service call
(https4)? Also, after my Json request hits the web-service, it should return
a Json response.

I would really appreciate for the help. Please give me the links if
possible!

Thanks,

Sai

Re: Post Json as an attachment in the Camel Route (blueprint)

Posted by Tomohisa Igarashi <tm...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean posting multipart form? This thread may help:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-2-12-1-How-to-send-Http-post-with-an-attachment-using-ProducerTemplate-td5752217.html