Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Al Baker <aj...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/13 09:50:09 UTC

Re: ANN: Groovy SPARQL

Hi All,

Just created a 0.2 release of Groovy SPARQL that has an Groovy Domain
Specific Language (DSL) for RDF Building, using the Groovy builder support.

The URI part building is bare bones at the moment, but it does provide a
fluid way to build graph relationships using a subject/predicate/object
dialect.  It outputs Jena models, as well as has hooks for outputs
(essentially marshalling to the outputstream/writer interfaces on Model).

Info is on the blog:
http://linkedjava.blogspot.com/2011/07/groovy-sparql-02-available.html

Code in github: https://github.com/AlBaker/GroovySparql

Enjoy!