Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 20:23:19 UTC

Pop the champagne, honk your horns: Empire-DB is now TLP!

Just received the news, and confirmed it to be sure: we are now TLP!

Congratulations to all of you and happy migration!

Martijn

Re: Pop the champagne, honk your horns: Empire-DB is now TLP!

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Francis De Brabandere
<fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hooray!!! Indeed time to start the migration, I'll try to find some
> time this week to get this started...

Also note that you are now on a 3 month monthly reporting schedule so
you'll have to write a report each month until april. From then on you
are on a quarterly schedule. The first reports should provide some
insight on the progress of migration.

I'm not sure when you are enabled to modify both committee-info.txt
and the foundation page on the apache website. Probably after the
migration steps have been performed by Infrastructure.

Please read http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html for the things that
need to be done for future reference.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hooray!!! Indeed time to start the migration, I'll try to find some
time this week to get this started...

Cheers & congrats team!

Posted by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net>.
> Pop the champagne, honk your horns: Empire-DB is now TLP!

Congratulations ! Well Done !

   Thomas