Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Just <da...@visionsolutions.com> on 2010/04/14 21:07:00 UTC

Editable portlet on non-editable page

Hello,

I would like to have my portlets be editable so that users can change
some portlet options but do not want them to be able to add portlets to
the page.  It seems that according to this page:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-security-declarative-p
sml.html#Page Constraints
<http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-security-declarative-
psml.html#Page Constraints>

the fragments section states that only the view permission is checked at
the fragment level.  This seems to mean that I cannot enable edit mode
at the portlet level. Is this correct?  Is there a way to enable portlet
edit mode without enabling the page/folder edit mode?

David Just l Senior Software Engineer l Vision Solutions l +1 (507) 529-5939 l david.just@visionsolutions.com
The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are privileged and confidential. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Re: Editable portlet on non-editable page

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi David,