Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/28 20:58:38 UTC

Re: Created roles dont show virtual attributes

Hi,

I create roles through scriptedSQl connector + action class A.

Role  mapping is:

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

This mapping + action class A is asociated  to a Task wiith  Unmatchig
Rule:ASSIGN

Before running this Task there are  no roles defined.

When task runs action class A receives control  before assigning resource.

At this point  the  RoleTO subject has attibute map contents as of attached
resource
but these are not reflected in provisioning result, although role is
created.

Is it possible to set these attributes to the created role?

Thanks

Posted by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com>.
HI, with my last question I wanted to include templates via actions class.

Under the lack of response,  I did this  defining a  task template, so I
got virtual attributes as seen here:

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

Now I would have liked to change role name so made the change in tasks
template:

[image: Imágenes integradas 4]

Now I delete all roles an run the  task again. Role name is assigned BUT
virtual attributes dissappeared!

All this is donde under syncope 122 connector 221.

Question 1: is it possible to change name?

Regards