Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/28 15:42:45 UTC

HBASE-4132

Dhruba:
It has been a month since the last activity was logged on HBASE-4132
If you or your intern is working on this issue, please update this JIRA.

Thanks

Re: HBASE-4132

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update.

Weekend went by so fast.
If nobody picks it up, I will take a look.

Re: HBASE-4132

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,

I have not been working on HBase-4132 for a while. If you feel like taking a