Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Kaushal Cavale <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/17 15:13:41 UTC

XWPF: Need to find the column widths in a DOCX document

Hello,

I have a document in DOCX format with one table. This table has varying number of columns in each row as cells are merged in these rows. I need to find the column widths or cell widths using Xwpf. Please let me know how this can be done. I have looked at the respective table and cell classes but doesnt seem to be a straight forward way to get this detail.

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Kaushal

Re: XWPF: Need to find the column widths in a DOCX document

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
There is no usermodel API for this, but you can grab low-level xml
bean and examine its structure:

XWPFTable.getCTTbl() returns the table xml.