Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by scott <tc...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/24 17:49:27 UTC

SQLServer Active Directory Error

Hi group,
I'm having some trouble getting an SQL connection to work. I am trying to
connect NiFi v1.14 to an Azure SQL Server using Active Directory auth. I've
tried several combinations of connection strings and jdbc drivers, but have
not had any success. The latest error I'm getting now is
"java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Failed to
load ADAL4J Java library for performing ActiveDirectoryPassword
authentication.)". The strange thing with this error is that I confirmed
ADAL4J is part of the extensions in NiFi.
Just wondering if anyone has had similar challenges or could point me to a
solution or workaround.

Thanks,
Scott

Re: SQLServer Active Directory Error

Posted by sanjeet rath <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott,

I have also faced same issue in nifi 1.12.1 version, then i have checked
with unenceipted nifi version(http) its working fine. Only issue is in
encripted (https) .the issue is there.
 I tried few things , but nothing worked till now. I dont know ita a bug or
not.

Thanks,
Sanjeet