Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/07 21:15:02 UTC

DRILL-4364 Image Metadata Format Plugin

Hello all,
I’d really love to see this PR make it into the next version of Drill.  Is there anything that I could do to assist?
Thanks,
- C

Re: DRILL-4364 Image Metadata Format Plugin

Posted by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Charles,

I suggest you contact PR owner (via PR or via email) to find out latest
status and if owner is planning to finish the PR since it looks like it
needs to be rebased and some other fixes (particularly I see doubtful
changes in pom.xml).
If owner has no intentions to finish the PR, you might create new pull
request where in first commit you'll incorporate initial changes mentioning
in the commit message the original developer and in the second needed fixes.

Kind regards
Arina