Posted to dev@s2graph.apache.org by Jong Wook Kim <jo...@nyu.edu> on 2016/05/30 21:57:45 UTC

s2counter_loader failing to compile

In the current apache/incubator_s2graph tree, the following command files:

activator "project s2counter_loader" test:compile

This happens because the test files don't reflect the package changes "s2"
-> "org.apache.s2graph" yet.

Has it been already addressed by someone or should we create an issue for
this?

Jong Wook

Re: s2counter_loader failing to compile

Posted by Jaesang Kim <ho...@gmail.com>.
I think that we should create an issue for this.
I will follow up.

2016년 5월 31일 (화) 오전 6:57, Jong Wook Kim <jo...@nyu.edu>님이 작성:

--
Best regards,