Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/04/08 20:17:48 UTC

Like to release XmlSchema 1.4.5 real soon....

I'd like to start the release process for XmlSchema 1.4.5 real soon (like
tomorrow or Friday) so we can include it in the next CXF patch.   It contains
fixes for several bugs we've hit in some recent testing.

Any objections or concerns?

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Like to release XmlSchema 1.4.5 real soon....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wed April 8 2009 4:10:33 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> I'd like to grab the issue Guillame submitted about OSGi, otherwise, I'm
> in.

Already handled it.   :-)

Dan

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.