Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ychawla <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/01 05:57:07 UTC

activemq streams cutting off messages

Hello All,
We are using ActiveMQ 4.0RC2 with Spring 2.0 M4.  We are using the stream
capabilities to send large files over JMS.  The large files we send are
broken into 64k pieces.  We reassemble these messages using code that I
posted at the spring forum:

http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=25481

The question I have is that the messages appear to be losing pieces of the
data... Has anyone had any problems with streamed message losing data?  Is
this a configuration problem?

Thanks,
Yogesh

Re: activemq streams cutting off messages

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'd recommend using the 4.0 release which has had a number of bug
fixes since RC2. Other than that all I can suggest is you create a
JUnit test program to demonstrate your issue and we can take a look at
it....

http://activemq.org/site/support.html

On 6/1/06, ychawla <pr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
> We are using ActiveMQ 4.0RC2 with Spring 2.0 M4.  We are using the stream
> capabilities to send large files over JMS.  The large files we send are
> broken into 64k pieces.  We reassemble these messages using code that I
> posted at the spring forum:
>
> http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=25481
>
> The question I have is that the messages appear to be losing pieces of the
> data... Has anyone had any problems with streamed message losing data?  Is
> this a configuration problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Yogesh

James