Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Mithun Mathew <mi...@apache.org> on 2016/11/05 00:36:21 UTC

Updated Ambari-trunk-test-patch to use node v4.5.0

Ambari-devs,

The Ambari-trunk-test-patch (
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-trunk-test-patch/) has been updated to
use node v4.5.0 (it was 0.10.x) for its build environment. I'll keep an eye
on any failures due to this change.

If you notice any failures specific to this change, feel free to reach out.

Regards
Matt

Re: Updated Ambari-trunk-test-patch to use node v4.5.0

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks, Matt!

Yusaku

Posted by Mithun Mathew <mi...@apache.org>.