Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Vladimir Ralev <vl...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/01 12:28:05 UTC

Re: Is CouchDB suitable for my purpose?

Depends on the documents. Are they binary, text or json? Also do you
need to maintain metadata about who touched what/when/why in a
document? How do you expect to query and maintain these documents - by
id, by date, by author or through some relationship?

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.
Exactly what I was thinking... wouldn't need to build out an entire front
end either which could be handy.

Posted by Dan Santner <da...@me.com>.

Posted by Giovanni P <fi...@gmail.com>.
I would.