Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net> on 2008/12/08 19:33:32 UTC

storing cache

Hello (again)

I load data in the cach that need lots of calculation. I would like to
be able to store this cache in a file, then is the server stops or
crash, I would like to load the store cache file, and then to update
value at time with low load on server.

I've found a parameter in cache.properties:

cache.file.store=data/utilcache

Is this the correct parameter ? What is this parameter ? Should I use
another one ?

Thanks a lot.

Re: storing cache

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
If I'm not wrong it uses JDBM. But I'm not sure of what you are looking for

Jacques

From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>

Re: storing cache

Posted by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net>.

Re: storing cache

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>

Re: storing cache

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
this sounds like you modifying ofbiz beyond its design.
could you clarify please.

Fabien JALABERT sent the following on 12/8/2008 10:33 AM: