Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/12/28 03:52:24 UTC

MIME & SwA support

Can someone inform me as to the status of the support for mime tags
within the WSDL for soap with attachments? I see there is a
MIMEProcessor, but it doesn't seem to be used. Also all the tests for
MIME processing are disabled.

While I hate the mime extensions, it seems we need it for Soap w/
Attachments support as things like Axis 1.x don't support the WS-I
Attachments Profile.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: MIME & SwA support

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Also if anyone wanted to recommend a few steps to get this reenabled,
that would be appreciated as well. Thanks,

- Dan

On 12/27/06, Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
> Can someone inform me as to the status of the support for mime tags
> within the WSDL for soap with attachments? I see there is a
> MIMEProcessor, but it doesn't seem to be used. Also all the tests for
> MIME processing are disabled.
>
> While I hate the mime extensions, it seems we need it for Soap w/
> Attachments support as things like Axis 1.x don't support the WS-I
> Attachments Profile.
>
> - Dan
>
> --
> Dan Diephouse