Posted to user@any23.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2022/01/04 04:41:03 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Any23 2.6

Hi user@, dev@,
I'm going to bring this VOTE thread to a close with the following results.

[3] +1, release as Any23 2.6
Andy Seaborne*
Lewis John McGibbney*
David Cockbill

*Any23 PMC binding

[0] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[0] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

Unfortunately on this occasion we were unable to get enough VOTE's from PMC
members to progress with the release.

There have been several improvements to Any23 since this release candidate
was produced, so I will go ahead and produce a new release candidate and
see if we have better luck with RC#2.

lewismc