Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com> on 2022/12/23 12:45:16 UTC

[Discuss] About releasing 1.2.1

Hi all,
It has been a month since 1.2.0 release. And we have already found lots of bugs and issues need to be improved.
And I have merged more than 100 commits to branch-1.2-lts[1], most of them are bug fix.

I would like make a new release 1.2.1 next week, so that user can use a more stable version of 1.2.
There are some unmerged commits, labeled with dev/1.2.1[2]
I will continue maintain the branch-1.2-lts.

If you have any commits that want to be released in v1.2.1, please label it with "dev/1.2.1".

[1] https://github.com/apache/doris/issues?q=label%3Adev%2F1.2.1-merged+is%3Aclosed
[2] chttps://github.com/apache/doris/issues?q=label%3Adev%2F1.2.1+

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@apache.org

Re:[Discuss] About releasing 1.2.1

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
The Release Note of 1.2.1 has been published[1]
If there is no other issues, I will start release vote soon

[1] https://github.com/apache/doris/issues/15508

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen