Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vu Hong Thuan <th...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 15:55:42 UTC

Change port of ofbiz

Hi all,
Now, I have changed the port 8080 and 8443 of ofbiz. I find that is
difficult.
Why don't we make it easier.
I think we should create a common setting variable that contains these port
numbers.
All applications can use it. That make the replacement of these port numbers
easier.

Any comment? Thanks.

Re: Change port of ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I have suggested to add an offset (in general.properties and url.properties) and to use it from .sh and .bat files (Geronimo does
something like that), but I never find the time to do it (priorities)
You seem to be a good candidate to do it :o)
Please follow http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Also please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Vu Hong Thuan" <th...@gmail.com>