Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Jeff <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/19 01:02:54 UTC

white lists for both SNAPSHOT and RELEASE repositories...

The documentation doesn't mention this (that I could see) but I am hoping
for clarification.

Let's say I have a proxy connector for the RELEASE as well as SNAPSHOT
versions of a given set of artifacts with the same groupId (e.g.,
'org.apache.**' ).

If I set the whitelist filter on BOTH proxy connectors to 'org/apache/**',
will it work properly when resolving both SHAPSHOT and RELEASE versions?

--
Jeff Vincent
See my LinkedIn profile at:

Re: white lists for both SNAPSHOT and RELEASE repositories...

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
AFAIR this doesn't take care of that (if the artifact is SNAPSHOT or release)

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au