Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2001/05/31 15:03:34 UTC

JavaOne Velocity get-together

(the note on the Turbine list just reminded me...)

Any more ideas on a get-together next week during JavaOne?  Just to be
clear, it won't be *at* JavaOne, so anyone in the area can attend.

I know the Turbiners are meeting at the collab.net offices, and was
hoping that we might try to do something in the city, near Moscone (or
elsewhere) and social, like a dinner or just meet for a few drinks.
There is a large overlap in the two groups, Velociteers and Turbiners,
so it might be nice to make it a bigger party.

I am a rabid foosball player, so that would be a bonus.

So can someone with a clue about the area suggest a nice place?

geir

System and Software Consulting