Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> on 2013/10/10 12:00:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Bookkeeper 4.2.2 released

The Apache Bookkeeper team is proud to announce Apache Bookkeeper
version 4.2.2

This is the fifth release of the Apache Bookkeeper subproject of
Zookeeper.

This is a bugfix release for 4.2.1. There are some minor API
improvements. Notably, it is now possible to check whether a ledger is
closed without opening it, and it is now possible to get a list of
ledgers available in the cluster.

The Bookkeeper project is made up of a distributed logging service
called Bookkeeper and a distributed publish/subscribe system build on
top of Bookkeeper called Hedwig.

For Bookkeeper release details and downloads, visit:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/releases.html

Bookkeeper 4.2.2 Release Notes are at:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/docs/r4.2.2/releaseNotes.html

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release
possible.

Regards,

The Bookkeeper Team

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bookkeeper 4.2.2 released

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.
Great! Thanks Ivan, for the effort and everyone else for the contributions:)

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.