Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/11 06:03:03 UTC

Using tomcat as standalone

Hi There,

  Im wondering what are the performance implications of using tomcat as
standalone? many suggested to use the tomcat along with IIS. but im not sure
why is this required? could somebody help me on this please.

Thank you,
bala.

Re: Using tomcat as standalone

Posted by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chuck,

  Thx for the detailed info. i'll keep a note of these details during
deployment.

Thank you,
bala.

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.