Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by 一直以来 <27...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/11/06 06:46:44 UTC

tomcat 10

Why do I print System. out. println (request) as different objects in the servlet for the request in tomcat10? Is the request object not reused in tomcat10?

Re: tomcat 10

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 06/11/2023 06:46, 一直以来 wrote:
> Why do I print System. out. println (request) as different objects in the servlet for the request in tomcat10? Is the request object not reused in tomcat10?

There is a pool of cached request objects. Each request is also accessed
via a facade (which is probably what you are seeing). Depending on
settings, those facades may be reused or discarded between requests.

Mark