Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Roksvaag Peder Toralf <Pe...@ecy.sintef.no> on 2001/07/30 11:07:41 UTC

Batik SVG viewer in Java Runtime Environment for Windows CE

Will the SVG viewer work in the JAVA Runtime Environment for Windows CE? I
plan to use the Batik SVG viewer on my iPAQ.

-Pdr

Re: Batik SVG viewer in Java Runtime Environment for Windows CE

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@ilog.fr>.
On Monday 30 July 2001 11:07, Roksvaag Peder Toralf wrote:
> Will the SVG viewer work in the JAVA Runtime Environment for Windows CE? I
> plan to use the Batik SVG viewer on my iPAQ.

We haven't tried batik on iPAQ but we *only* need a 1.3 java runtime.
Please let us know if it works.

Thierry.

Re: Batik SVG viewer in Java Runtime Environment for Windows CE

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> Will the SVG viewer work in the JAVA Runtime Environment for Windows CE? I
> plan to use the Batik SVG viewer on my iPAQ.

Which java runtime is this? If its a java1.2 runtime with all the advanced
imaging, then maybe. but if its jsut the MS java1.1 runtime, then I severly
doubt it.

But why not try it and let us all know?

-steve