Posted to rpc-dev@xml.apache.org by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2002/02/19 01:05:46 UTC

[request] commit privs...

I'm going to take a pass over the code and format it so that it is more
readable as well as look for any hotspots. I also want to get rid of the
Base64 impl and replace it with a Jakarta one (I was thinking of the one
from Tomcat)

Can I get commit privs?

-jon

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by josh lucas <jo...@stonecottage.com>.
Jon Scott Stevens wrote:

> I'm going to take a pass over the code and format it so that it is more
> readable as well as look for any hotspots. I also want to get rid of the
> Base64 impl and replace it with a Jakarta one (I was thinking of the one
> from Tomcat)
>
> Can I get commit privs?

+1

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> writes:

> On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 19:05, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> > I'm going to take a pass over the code and format it so that it is more
>> readable as well as look for any hotspots. I also want to get rid of the
>> Base64 impl and replace it with a Jakarta one (I was thinking of the one
>> from Tomcat)
>>
>> Can I get commit privs?
>
> +1

+1, we need one more...

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> writes:

> On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 19:05, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> > I'm going to take a pass over the code and format it so that it is more
>> readable as well as look for any hotspots. I also want to get rid of the
>> Base64 impl and replace it with a Jakarta one (I was thinking of the one
>> from Tomcat)
>>
>> Can I get commit privs?
>
> +1

+1, we need one more...

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 19:05, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> I'm going to take a pass over the code and format it so that it is more
> readable as well as look for any hotspots. I also want to get rid of the
> Base64 impl and replace it with a Jakarta one (I was thinking of the one
> from Tomcat)
>
> Can I get commit privs?

+1

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/18/02 5:51 PM, "Daniel Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> wrote:

> Please be sure to separate formatting changes from functional changes
> (using separate commits).
>
> Dan

To late.

I have been just going down the files line by line and making modifications
as I see them.

Just study the diff's, it is pretty easy to tell the difference between the
changes...

-jon

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by josh lucas <jo...@stonecottage.com>.
Jon Scott Stevens wrote:

> I'm going to take a pass over the code and format it so that it is more
> readable as well as look for any hotspots. I also want to get rid of the
> Base64 impl and replace it with a Jakarta one (I was thinking of the one
> from Tomcat)
>
> Can I get commit privs?

+1

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: [request] commit privs...

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 19:05, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> I'm going to take a pass over the code and format it so that it is more
> readable as well as look for any hotspots. I also want to get rid of the
> Base64 impl and replace it with a Jakarta one (I was thinking of the one
> from Tomcat)
>
> Can I get commit privs?

+1

--