Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Martin Wunderlich <ma...@censhare.de> on 2014/01/21 09:51:19 UTC

How to set the log level for the FtpLoggingFilter

Hi,

I am wondering, how I can adjust the log levels for some message types in the FtpLoggingFilter when using the FTP Server. In particular, I would like the follow to have log level DEBUG:

sessionCreatedLevel
sessionOpenedLevel
sessionIdleLevel
sessionClosedLevel

I had a look around the code, but didn't find out how I can directly access the FtpLoggingFilter instance via some of the FTP classes I am using (Listener, ListenerFactory, FtpServer, FtpServerFactory…). It seems to me that the logging config is hidden deeply inside the class structure and can't be modified.
Is this assumption correct or how can I modify the log levels?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Martin