Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Tolsch, Ed" <Ed...@fmr.com> on 2001/12/20 18:49:47 UTC

Help! Service Manager Client

HI,
	I'm having a problem with ServiceManagerClient when I try to list my
services:

I run java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://amro003.fmr.com:8080/.../rpcrouter list

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol;
msg=Unsupported response content type "text/html; charset=iso-8859-1", must
be: "text/xml". Response was:
]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:175)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:212)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClien
t.java:129)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient.java:1
51)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:2
37)

Can anyone shed some light on what the issue could be. It seems like the
Content-Type is not being set in the http header. What in my environment
could mess that up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.