Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by wadi wadi <wa...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/21 12:56:02 UTC

The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) /axis2/services

Hi all,

I used the wsdl2java tool to generate the code for my webservice from a wsdl
version 2 file.
The call to the webservice is returning  the following error in tomcat:

The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) /axis2/services

and on the client side I got the error:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: <soapenv:Reason
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soapenv:Text
xml:lang="en-US">The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
/axis2/services/ItrService/authentication/?username=fido23&amp;password=56432635
and the WSA Action = null</soapenv:Text></soapenv:Reason>

When I display the following page:

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/listServices

<http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/listServices>my service is listed and
also all the methods including the 'authenticate' method.

I am trying to debug using the TCPMon application and here is the output:

==============
Listen Port: 8090
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8080
==== Request ====
GET
/axis2/services/ItrService/authentication/?username=fido23&amp;password=56432635
HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8090

==== Response ====
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:47:53 GMT
Connection: close

130
<soapenv:Reason xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
   <soapenv:Text xml:lang="en-US">The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
Operation not found is
/axis2/services/ItrService/authentication/?username=fido23&amp;password=56432635
and the WSA Action = null</soapenv:Text></soapenv:Reason>
0

I am using:
1) axis2-1.5.4
2) Tomcat 7.0.8