Posted to announce@apache.org by Sebastian Nagel <sn...@apache.org> on 2017/12/25 17:58:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Nutch 1.14 Release

Dear Nutch users,

the Apache Nutch [0] Project Management Committee are pleased to announce
the immediate release of Apache Nutch v1.14. We advise all current users
and developers of the 1.X series to upgrade to this release.

Nutch is a well matured, production ready Web crawler. Nutch 1.x enables
fine grained configuration, relying on Apache Hadoop™ [1] data structures,
which are great for batch processing.

The Nutch DOAP can be found at [2]. An account of the CHANGES in this
release can be seen in the release report [3].

As usual in the 1.X series, release artifacts are made available as both
source and binary and also available within Maven Central [4] as a Maven
dependency. The release is available from our downloads page [5].

Thanks,
Sebastian (on behalf of the Nutch PMC)

[0] http://nutch.apache.org/
[1] http://hadoop.apache.org/