Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by prasanna <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/03/29 10:55:21 UTC

Re: [ACS41] Today's 4.1 blocker and crit list! Go get 'em!

On 29 March 2013 15:16, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 29, 2013, at 2:27 AM, Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Here's the latest Blockers and criticals (UTC +0530, Mar 29)
>>
>> Blocker:
>> CLOUDSTACK-1746
>> Cloudstack Usage Server won't start
>> Kishan Kavala    Francois Gaudreault
>>
>> CLOUDSTACK-1836
>> License header failures for ja-JP .po translation files
>> sebastien goasguen   Chandan Purushothama
>
> I fixed that one yesterday night. I did not close the ticket because I was waiting for the next build to run.
> Can you tell me if the RAT passed properly ?

Hey Sebastien, builds.a.o was down all day y'day. I see that RAT passes now
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Cloudstack/job/cloudstack-rat-41/205/

Re: [ACS41] Today's 4.1 blocker and crit list! Go get 'em!

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 29, 2013, at 6:57 AM, Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 06:30:50AM -0400, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:

>>> Hey Sebastien, builds.a.o was down all day y'day. I see that RAT passes now
>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Cloudstack/job/cloudstack-rat-41/205/
>>
>> Ok so we are good now ?
>>
>> I am going to be offline till Tuesday morning. So shout now if there is still an issue.
>>

> Assuming ja-JP files are handled by default RAT build (which I'm unsure of) I think
> we're good. :)

Yes they are, as regular files.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 29, 2013, at 5:55 AM, prasanna <ts...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 29 March 2013 15:16, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 29, 2013, at 2:27 AM, Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Here's the latest Blockers and criticals (UTC +0530, Mar 29)
>>>
>>> Blocker:
>>> CLOUDSTACK-1746
>>> Cloudstack Usage Server won't start
>>> Kishan Kavala    Francois Gaudreault
>>>
>>> CLOUDSTACK-1836
>>> License header failures for ja-JP .po translation files
>>> sebastien goasguen   Chandan Purushothama
>>
>> I fixed that one yesterday night. I did not close the ticket because I was waiting for the next build to run.
>> Can you tell me if the RAT passed properly ?
>>

> Hey Sebastien, builds.a.o was down all day y'day. I see that RAT passes now
> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Cloudstack/job/cloudstack-rat-41/205/

Ok so we are good now ?

I am going to be offline till Tuesday morning. So shout now if there is still an issue.

thanks,

-Sebastien