Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nick Pellow <ni...@cortexebusiness.com.au> on 2001/03/22 00:41:49 UTC

Back Button,

Hello,
I have developed my own struts web-app, that
invloves a form and then a confirmation screen.

There is validation done on the form, in the
ActionForm's, validate() method.

The following behaviour is occuring:

1) A user makes a number of errors (say 3) on the form
and is returned to the same form page with the errors each time.
(Note, the user has hit the submit button 3 times.)

2) The user finally makes it to the confirmation screen
and is presented with their data.

3) When the user now hits the back button, they stay on the
confirmation screen. They need to hit the back button another
2 times before they see the form screen again.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Cheers,

Nick