Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/05/22 18:47:14 UTC

[COMPLETED] Migrating our wiki

Our wiki was successfully transferred to the confluence service, and is
available at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HTTPD

All httpd committers should have write access to it, and I'll look into
how we lock down the old wiki.

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: [COMPLETED] Migrating our wiki

Posted by Dennis Clarke <dc...@blastwave.org>.
On 5/22/19 2:47 PM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> Our wiki was successfully transferred to the confluence service, and is
> available at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HTTPD
>
> All httpd committers should have write access to it, and I'll look into
> how we lock down the old wiki.

I would like to write a document bit for Solaris at :

     https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HTTPD/Platform

Mostly for historical reasons as there are people out there still stuck
on Solaris 10 and I have done reasonably well with httpd 2.4.x on sparc.
May as well document the horrors that one may endure.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC