Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Torsten Krah <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/02 14:22:06 UTC

Portlet Support in Tiles 3

Hi,

looking at:

https://tiles.apache.org/framework/config-reference.html

The section about portlet reads:

Starting Tiles in a portlet application

TBD

So when is TBD going to be done? Looking at Apache Requests microproject
it seems it has Portlet support but not much documentation
(https://tiles.apache.org/tiles-request/).

Any hints if it is possible but yet only undocumented how to use Tiles3
with portlets?
Or is it not possible yet to use it?

regards

Torsten

Re: Portlet Support in Tiles 3

Posted by Nicolas Le Bas <ma...@nlebas.net>.
Hi,

Although tiles includes code to support portlets, I think we don't have
anyone using portlets anymore in the team of volunteers. If you're
interested, you're welcome to join:)

Best regards,