Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Larchier Christophe <cl...@axway.com> on 2006/03/29 17:40:48 UTC

xml encryption/decryption of binary data

Hi all,

When I use apache xml security library to encrypt an xml document like the following one, the xml header is loosen.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<PurchaseOrder>
</PurchaseOrder>

After encrypting/decrypting, I get only :

<PurchaseOrder>
</PurchaseOrder>

I use the doFinal() method to encrypt/decrypt with the all document as parameter :
xmlCipher.doFinal(doc, doc);

How do you manage this ?

Is it possible to do xml encryption with binary datas ?
I have tried to insert my binary datas into a dom document, but some special characters are added (to replace < > \).

Thanks,
Christophe